What type of evidence-based treatment do we offer?
One-on-one Individual Counseling:
- Our services include one-on-one individual counseling using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, which is an evidence-based approach that our clinicians commonly use with our American Indian clients.
- We also offer group counseling that incorporates art and music therapy, psychoeducation, skills development, cognitive behavioral therapy, support, and interpersonal therapy for alcohol and drug treatment. Our group therapy can address issues such as grief, obesity, chronic pain, weight loss, anger management, domestic violence, cultural trauma, and chronic illness.
What disorders can be addressed?
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Panic Disorder, Phobias, Depression, Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity Disorder, Substance Use Disorder
What issues can Group Therapy help with?
- Grief, Obesity, Chronic Pain, Weight Loss, Anger Management, Domestic Violence, Cultural Trauma Chronic Illness
Skills Training and Development:
- Our skills training and development program focuses on independent living skills, Native American community reintegration, and social communication skills. We also provide behavioral health prevention/promotion education and medication training and support services to help manage symptoms, promote health and wellness, and prevent relapse.
Behavioral Health Prevention/Promotion Education and Medication Training and Support Services
- i. Symptom management (e.g., including identification of early warning signs and crisis planning/use of crisis plan)
- ii. Health and wellness education (e.g., benefits of routine medical check-ups, preventive care, communication with the PCP and other health practitioners),
- iii. Medication education and self-administration skills
- iv. Relapse prevention
- v. Psychoeducation
Ongoing Support to Maintain Employment Work/Vocational skills, educational needs assessment, and skill building
- We offer ongoing support to help maintain employment and provide work/vocational skills, educational needs assessment, and skill building.
- Our program is designed to walk the patient step by step through the recovery process, finding employment is one of those steps and we have many employers willing to hire our patients while they continue treatment
WE ARE HERE TO HELP. CALL US FOR ADMISSION TO OUR NATIVE BASED TREATMENT 24/7!